- (2 Year) Associate in Computer Technology (Government Recognition No. 005 Series of 2010) – Ladderized to BS in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Government Recognition No. 077 Series of 2011)
Program Educational Objectives: Graduates of the Information Technology Program are expected to attain the following objectives within Five (5) years after graduation:
- Practice the IT Profession by applying the acquired knowledge and skills developed through quality education;
- Be a skilled It leader and life-long learner through engaging in continuous professional and career development and skills enhancement to keep abreast of the current IT issues; and
- Engage and be part of both local and global IT professional organizations to continue development and skills enhancement that would benefit the community.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Government Recognition No. 030 Series of 2016)
Program Educational Objectives: Graduates of the Mechanical Engineering Program are expected to attain the following objectives within Four (4) or Five (5) years after graduation:
- Know the theories and apply the practical knowledge of Mechanical Engineering for global competitiveness;
- Demonstrate knowledge and competencies in the application of all fields of Mechanical Engineering;
- Develop their wide knowledge in the possibilities of applying related skills in Mechanical Engineering; and
- Acquired desirable work ethics not only in the field of Mechanical Engineering but also in other programs.